Here is a great option for those who want to restyle their mustang but don't want the E look, the MTF S.R. Front Nose. Our new nose is an easy bolt on installation that requires no cutting or modifying of the fenders. You can use your original 67-68 turn signals or PIAA lights.
All of our fiberglass front noses are hand laid fiberglass for consistency and come complete with headlight buckets, trim rings and all the holes cut out for you. They also feature a return lip that can be ground down for easy adjustment when installing it, plus all the studs are installed for you. As you can see our front noses feature a lot of details to make the installation easier. NOTE: Our nose is made with buckets that support 5 3/4" headlights.
To complete the S.R. nose we use a billet grille featuring 05-09 mustang fog lights. There is also a lower spoiler available in a paintable or textured version.
Grilles are sold separately.
NOTE: SR Nose compatible with long hoods only.
Here are the differences in our front noses verses the competition.
- Our mounting flange is different and superior to any on the market with galvanized steel as the plate and welded studs to secure it to your fenders. You won't have to try to figure out how to mount studs with our nose.
- All of the existing holes are used in the fender for a strong, worry free attachment.
- Lower holes are not cut out so the factory park lights will fit in properly
- This includes molded in headlight buckets, the headlamp assembly and trim rings. You won't have to waste any time trying to find what will fit or figure out how to attach it to the nose.
- Our signature 3/16" return lip on the back side allows for adjustment in the nose per your application.